Rigid Meaning in English – unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible.
Know Rigid in English & other usage.
Rigid Synonym :
firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, routine, harsh, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, stubborn, tenacious, certain, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, severe.
loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, flabby, soft, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, squishy, floppy, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, pliable.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Maori : riirii
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
Rigid in a Sentence
- The Japanese have a rigid code of etiquette, which may seem artificial to foreigners.
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.