Incurred meaning in English – to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge, tie, account, bind, answer for, fix.
Besides incurred Meaning in English, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Incurred Definition :
- Past tense of ‘Incur’
- to experience something bad as a result of actions you have taken
- to be made to lose money or have to pay a charge
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself
- to experience something, usually something unpleasant, as a result of actions you have taken.
fix, load, lock, underlie, undergo, incur, shut, be responsible, tie, account, bind, answer for, answer, oppress, clog.
discouraged, lost, pushed, missed, averted, shirked, evaded, shunned, forfeited, misunderstood, passed, dodged, avoided.
Incurred in a Sentence:
- Too many incurred expenses can lead to a variety of tough financial situations for a company.
- Do you know how to use ‘incurred’ in sentences.
- Many companies incurred additional costs after the war so that they could help the less-paying consumers.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘incurred’ and also write the English of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I incurred much hostility, but was protected by my boss.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘incurred’ in a sentence.
- He knows how to use the word ‘incurred’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘incurred’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘incurred’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know what the English of ‘incurred‘ is?
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘incurred’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘incurred’ .
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘incurred’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘incurred’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Without knowing the English and usage of ‘incurred’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
Incurred Meaning in English and in Recognized sources
You may also know meaning of incurred in –