Verb. Put Meaning in Bengali – বাংলা অর্থ। Besides Put Meaning in Bengali you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Put as a Phrasal Verb or Group Verb
1. Put away (leave, ত্যাগ করা) – He put away all ideas of being a doctor.
2. Put down (suppress, দমিয়ে রাখা) – The king put down the revolt.
3. Put off (Postone, স্থগিত করা) – The meeting was put off.
4. Put on (wear, পরিধান করা) – Put on your dress.
5. Put out (extinguish, নিভিয়ে দেওয়া) – He put out the lamp.
6. Put by (lay by, সরিয়ে রাখা) – Put by something for your future.
7. Put off (get rid off, মুক্ত করা/হওয়া) – You must put off your doubts.
8. Put off (take off, খুলে ফেলা) – Put off your shirt.
9. Put on (pretend, ভান করা) – He put on an air of innocence.
10. Put up with (tolerate, সহ্য করা) – I cannot put up with such insult.
Put Meaning in Bengali
বাংলা অর্থ। Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Definition of Put
Definition of Put should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Synonyms of Put should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Antonyms of Put
Antonyms of Put should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary besides Put Meaning in Bengali only for you.
Put in a Sentence
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Put ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Put ’ and other words used in this book, you Put not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Put ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Put ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Put ’ in sentences?
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Put ’ and also write the definition of it.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Put ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Put ’ in short sentences.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Put ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Put ‘ is?
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Put ’ in a sentence.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Put ’.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Put ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.