Verb. Come Meaning in Bengali – আসা, উপস্থিত হওয়া। Besides Come Meaning in Bengali you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Come as a Phrasal Verb or Group Verb
2. Come at (come up within the reach of, নাগাল পাওয়া) – The fox tried to come at the grapes but failed.
3. Come down (decrease, কমে যাওয়া) – The price if rice has come down.
4. Come off (take place, সম্পন্ন হওয়া) – Our annual sports come off last Monday.
5. Come round (recover, আরোগ্য লাভ করা) – The patient will come round soon.
6. Come along (hurry, তাড়াতাড়ি করা) – Come along, it is getting late.
8. 7. Come after (follow, অনুসরণ করা) – The night guard came after the thief with a big stick.
10. Come of (to be born, জন্মগ্রহণ করা) – He comes of a respectable Muslim family.
11. Come out (be known, প্রকাশিত হওয়া) – The result will come out soon.
12. Come to (amount to, পারিমাণ হওয়া) – His income comes to Tk. 5000/- a month.
13. Come by (get, পাওয়া) – How did you come by this picture.
14. Come over (change to another side or point of view., অন্য দিকে মোড় নেওয়া)- A change came over him after his father death.
Come Meaning in Bengali
আসা, উপস্থিত হওয়া। Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Definition of Come
Definition of Come should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Synonyms of Come should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Antonyms of Come
Antonyms of Come should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Come in a Sentence
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Come ’.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Come ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Come ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Come ‘ is?
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Come ’ in a sentence.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Come ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Come ’ in short sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Come ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Come ’ in sentences?
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Come ’ and other words used in this book, you Come not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Come ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Come ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Come ’ and also write the definition of it.