Adjective/verb/Adverb/Noun. Close meaning in Bengali – বন্ধ, ঘনিষ্ঠ, নিকট, বন্ধ করা, সমাপ্তি, শেষ। Besides Close – English to Bengali Meaning, know the uses of it.
adjective– intimate, familiar, near, Close, thick, approaching, imminent, bosom, choked, intercepted, shut, corked, near, neighbor, stagnant,frowzy, frowsy, tight, compact, succinct, bound, tied, confident, cramped, pent, shut, crowding, serried, touching, hidden, backdoor, mystic, mystical, clandestine, hideaway .
verb– stop, shut, put an end, caulk, concatenate, break, interrupt, disband, transgress, discontinue, violate, finish, put through, end, finalize, suppress, choke, arrest, stop, consolidate, gather, combine, unite, join, attach, knot, unite, forgather, meet, be finished, be over, enclose, gull, gird, surround.
adverb – near, close, fast, hard by, well-nigh, flush, almost, nearly, most, just, before.
noun– ending, completion, finishing, end, conclusion, finish, last, closing, conclusion, narrow, pause, stoppage, abstinence, cease, timeout, failure, plus, addition, adjunct, summation, concurrence, coalescence.
Close meaning in Bengali
So, Close meaning in Bengali – বন্ধ, ঘনিষ্ঠ, সন্নিকটে, নিবিড়ভাবে, প্রায়, নিকট, বন্ধ করা, মিলিত হওয়া, সমাপ্তি, শেষ।
Close in a Sentence
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Close’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Close‘ is?
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Close’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Close’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Close’.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Close’ in short sentences.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Close’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Close’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Do you know how to use ‘Close’ in sentences?
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Close’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Close’ in a sentence.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Close’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Close’ and also write the definition of it.
So, Close meaning in Bengali.