A. Act meaning in Bengali –বাংলা অর্থ । Act – English to Bengali Meaning, know the uses of it.
Act as a Phrasal Verb or Group Verb
1. Act on or upon (Affect, ক্ষতি করা)- Such hard work will act upon my health.
2. Act up to (act according to নির্দেশনা অনুসারে কাজ করা) – Bahadur always acts up to my advice.
3. Act under (act in obedience to, আদেশ অনুসারে কাজ করা) – He acted under the orders of the principal.
4. Act for (act on behalf of, কারো হয়ে কিছু করা) – The vice principal acts for the Principal in his absence.
Act meaning in Bengali
So, Act meaning in Bengali – বাংলা অর্থ ।
Act in a Sentence
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Act ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Act ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Act ’ in a sentence.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Act ’ and also write the definition of it.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Act ’ and other words used in this book, you Act not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Act ’.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Act ‘ is?
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Act ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Act ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Act ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Act ’ in short sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Act ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Act ’ in sentences?
Act in Bengali and in Recognized sources