Empathy Meaning & Definition – সহমর্মিতা, সহানুভূতি
Besides Empathy Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Empathy English Meaning : সহমর্মিতা, সহানুভূতি.
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Empathy Synonyms :
pity, sympathy, understanding charity, clemency, forbearance, lenience, leniency, lenity, mercifulness, mercy, quarter,
bile, jaundice, rancor hatefulness, invidiousness coarseness, hardness, harshness, roughness,
Empathy in a Sentence :
- And, of course, empathy creates a closeness between you and your child.
- Demonstrate your empathy and understanding of your children’s problems.
- They could combine their compassion and empathy with being helpful.
- This helps to develop empathy – the ability to see things from the other’s point of view in addition to one’s own.
- They feel empathy for what he felt.
- What she probably needs much more is your empathy and appreciation.
- Even gifted with the greatest possible training and empathy, the health professional is still at a distance.
- There is a strange empathy between the old lady and her grandson.
- The mother feels empathy with her son.
- It is important to develop the empathy between dogs and their handlers.
- She had great empathy with people.
- She had a deep empathy with animals.
- That’s why Empathy created the first skincare range specially for women over forty.
- I felt a very real empathy for it…
Empathy Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Empathy in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know