Dullard Meaning & Definition – নিরানন্দ ভাব, নির্বোধ ব্যক্তি, উদো;
Besides Dullard Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Dullard Meaning & Definition
নিরানন্দ ভাব, নির্বোধ ব্যক্তি, উদো;
a slow or stupid person.
Dullard Synonyms :
Idiot, fool, stupid person, simpleton, ignoramus, oaf, dunce, dolt ,moron, cretin, imbecile, duffer, nincompoop, booby, dope, chump, nitwit, dimwit, airhead
Dullard in a Sentence :
- He hated school, and at one time his school headmaster called him a dullard.
- In this well-educated family, Darwin was considered to be rather dull. At one time his school headmaster called him a dullard.
- Research by the Australian National University in Canberra suggests drinking in moderation boost your brainpower. But none at all, or too much, can make you a dullard.
- Their bad: “Whether Lenin was a genius or dullard would be decided by a foreigner!”
- For years, teachers had figured him for a dullard.
- The inheritance is the gift of eternal life. Contained within an ancient scroll, concealed by the dullard Abbot and his cohorts.