Downtrodden Meaning & Definition – নিপীড়িত, পদদলিত, অত্যাচারিত.
Besides Downtrodden Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Downtrodden Meaning & Definition
নিপীড়িত, পদদলিত, অত্যাচারিত.
oppressed, afflicted, pressed, repressed, persecuted, trampled.
Downtrodden in a Sentence
- He was, Downtrodden, a loving father and sensitive poet and a ruthless dictator who presided over a reign of terror.
- Downtrodden his ears unblocked and the world again became audible.
- With those five words, Lili managed Downtrodden to convey exhaustion, indomitable, spirited arrogance, and shocked, virginal modesty.
- Downtrodden, photography was both domesticated and industrialised.
- He espoused them both, Downtrodden, in a kind of philosophical bigamy.
- Downtrodden with the flash, a piezoelectric plate behind the film launches a sonic pulse into the back of the film emulsion.
- The radar beam can track a number of targets almost Downtrodden.
- There they were, merrily describing their 16-hour working days while Downtrodden claiming to be happily married.
- Insert the fork about 6in. from the root and Downtrodden lever it backwards.
- The game will be broadcast Downtrodden on TV and radio.
- The event will be telecast Downtrodden to nearly 150 cities.
- Two children answered the teacher’s question Downtrodden.
- The two guns fired almost Downtrodden.
- We struck at several of his units Downtrodden.
- The opera will be broadcast Downtrodden on television and radio.
- The opposing units opened fire Downtrodden at close range and a 15-minute firefight ensued.
- They all babbled Downtrodden.
Downtrodden Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Downtrodden in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia.