Verb. Bengali meaning of disturb : বিরক্ত করা, বিঘ্নিত করা, বিশৃঙ্খল করা, উত্তেজিত করা।
Adjective : disturbed; Noun: disturbance.
- interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of.
- interrupt the sleep, relaxation, or privacy of.
disorganize, confuse, irritate, annoy, agitate, cause to stir, vex, flurry, tousle, confound, ferment, prick, discompose, excite, disconcert.
aid, assist, bore, calm, cheer, clarify, clear up, comfort, compose, delight, encourage, enlighten, exhilarate, explain, gladden, help, lull, make, happy, order, organize, placate, please, quiet, reassure, soothe, tranquilize, appease, arrange, locate, pacify, sort.
Usage of disturb:
- If, however great the cause, I fret myself I disturb the right conditions.
- No other noise could disturb us but the cackling of hens and the quacking of ducks.
- It could disturb no one if Mrs. Roberts tried her little experiment.
- Do not disturb the prestige which belongs to a distant and unfamiliar power.
- Sir, it will stun you; and you should have nothing to disturb you in the state of health you are in.
- Perhaps superior; for, above the sky, there would be angels to disturb him.