Disconnected Meaning & Definition – সংযোগ বিচ্ছিন্ন, অসংযুক্ত, অসম্বদ্ধ, সংযোগহীন
Besides Disconnected Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Disconnected Meaning & Definition
সংযোগ বিচ্ছিন্ন, অসংযুক্ত, অসম্বদ্ধ, সংযোগহীন
having had a connection broken.
Detached, separate, separated ,divorced, cut off ,isolated ,dissociated ,disengaged ,removed.
join, link, unify, unite
Disconnected in a Sentence:
- He disconnected the phone so as not to be disturbed.
- He disconnected the IV bottle from the overhead hook.
- Two freight cars disconnected from the train engine.
- Eleven percent of households were disconnected for non-payment of bills
- I’m afraid your line’s been disconnected because your last bill hasn’t been paid.
- The electricity company disconnected our supply for non – payment of a bill.
- The electricity company disconnected our electricity.
- Divorced men can too easily become disconnected from their children.
- When they had returned home they had disconnected the phone.
- We were suddenly disconnected.
- He disconnected the wire from the clock.
- He disconnected the television set before fixing it.
- The electricity supply has been cut off/disconnected at the mains.
- The ski had become disconnected from the boot.
- She dislikes the disconnected ramblings of the old man.
- I felt disconnected from the world around me.