Deny Meaning in Japanese – 否定する (Hitei suru), 動かす, 拒む
Besides Deny – English to Japanese Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Deny meaning in Japanese : 否定する (Hitei suru), 動かす, 拒む
- state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.
- refuse to give (something requested or desired) to (someone).
Deny Synonyms :
transport, renounce, unreel, exile, disallow, retract, gainsay, repudiate, reject, disavow, masquerade, forbid, forbade, prevent, guy, turn down, decline, prohibit, deprive, refuse, stop, disbelieve, disguise, gainsay, ban, block, dismiss, relegate, banish, contradict.
Deny in a Sentence :
- My instinctive reaction was to deny everything.
- After women replaced men in the factories during the First World War, it became illogical to continue to deny them the right to vote.
- You can’t deny that anymore.
- Millions of children worldwide are being denied the opportunity to escape poverty, simply because they are unable to go to school.
- We can’t deny the fact that he’s honest.
- Both women vehemently deny the charges against them.
- Maybe she thought you would deny it was yours.
- He appeared on national television to deny the claims.
- But it is hard to deny the underlying need.
- Rather they had never been skeptics because they had never meant to deny the possibility of knowledge.
- There is a German proverb which states that a friendly denial is better than unwilling compliance.
- They that deny the power of the king shall die by the sword.
- If anyone accuses me I shall simply deny it.
- Well, she certainly couldn’t deny that.
- There is no denying that computers have made most jobs much more efficient.
- He had the hardihood to deny the fact.
- His tendency to deny or minimalise his past offending behaviour makes counseling difficult.
- The spokesman refused either to confirm or deny the reports.