Deny Meaning & Definition – অস্বীকার করা (Asbīkāra karā), অগ্রাহ্য করা, প্রত্যাখ্যান করা, ত্যাজ্য করা . Verb. Besides Deny – English to English, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of deny
- state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.
- refuse to give (something requested or desired) to (someone).
Know Deny Synonyms also along with Meaning & Definition
masquerade, disallow, gainsay, retract, dismiss, turn down, reject, disavow, gainsay, repudiate, disbelieve, unreel, refuse, decline, prohibit, forbade, forbid, guy, renounce, exile, banish, transport, relegate, deprive, disguise, prevent, block, stop, ban, contradict.
Deny Meaning & Definition
অস্বীকার করা (Asbīkāra karā), অগ্রাহ্য করা, প্রত্যাখ্যান করা, ত্যাজ্য করা
Deny in a Sentence
- The spokesman refused either to confirm or deny the reports.
- There is a German proverb which states that a friendly denial is better than unwilling compliance.
- You can’t deny that anymore.
- If anyone accuses me I shall simply deny it.
- But it is hard to deny the underlying need.
- There is no denying that computers have made most jobs much more efficient.
- My instinctive reaction was to deny everything.
- Both women vehemently deny the charges against them.
- His tendency to deny or minimalise his past offending behaviour makes counseling difficult.
- Well, she certainly couldn’t deny that.
- They that deny the power of the king shall die by the sword.
- We can’t deny the fact that he’s honest.
- He had the hardihood to deny the fact.
- Rather they had never been skeptics because they had never meant to deny the possibility of knowledge.
- After women replaced men in the factories during the First World War, it became illogical to continue to deny them the right to vote.
- Millions of children worldwide are being denied the opportunity to escape poverty, simply because they are unable to go to school.
- Maybe she thought you would deny it was yours.
- He appeared on national television to deny the claims.
Deny in English Meaning and also in Recognized sources
So, Deny in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia