Decrease Meaning in Tamil – குறைகிறது (Kuṟaikiṟatu), குறை, குறைவாக்கு
Besides Decrease Tamil meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Tamil : குறைகிறது (Kuṟaikiṟatu), குறை, குறைவாக்கு
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
decline, decrement, dent, reduction, diminution, drop, drop-off, fall, falloff, shrinkage, step-down, depletion, depression, diminishment, loss, abatement.
gain, step-up, raise, rise, boost, uptick, increase, increment, enlargement.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
Decrease Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, English, Portuguese, Sindhi, Persian , Russian, German, French, Nepali , Sinhala, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali