Decrease Meaning in Sindhi – گهٽتائي
Besides Decrease Sindhi meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Sindhi : گهٽتائي
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
drop, reduction, fall off, diminishment, loss, depression, step-down, diminution, shrinkage, abatement, depletion, decline, decrement, dent, drop-off, fall.
increase, boost, uptick, increment, enlargement, rise, step-up, gain, raise.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
Decrease Meaning in Sindhi and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Korean, Japanese, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Nepali , Sinhala, Persian , Urdu, Hindi, Bengali