Decrease Meaning in Russian – уменьшить, убывать, уменьшаться
Besides Decrease Russian meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Russian : уменьшить, убывать, уменьшаться
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
diminution, shrinkage, drop-off, fall, abatement, depletion, reduction, fall off, diminishment, loss, decline, decrement, dent, drop, depression, step-down.
uptick, increment, gain, raise, enlargement, increase, boost, rise, step-up.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
Decrease Meaning in Russian and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Portuguese, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Japanese, Chinese, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Persian , Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali