Decrease Meaning in Portuguese – diminuir, tornar menor, reduzir
Besides Decrease Portuguese meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Portuguese : diminuir, tornar menor, reduzir
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
depression, dent, drop-off, fall, drop, reduction, fall off, step-down, depletion, decline, decrement, diminishment, loss, diminution, shrinkage, abatement.
increase, boost, uptick, rise, step-up, gain, raise, increment, enlargement.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
Decrease Meaning in Portuguese and in Recognized sources
You may also know Decrease Meaning in-