Decrease Meaning in Marathi – कमी (Kamī), कमी होणे, उतार
Besides Decrease marathi meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Marathi : कमी (Kamī), कमी होणे, उतार
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
shrinkage, step-down, depletion, dent, reduction, diminution, drop, depression, diminishment, loss, abatement, decline, decrement, drop-off, fall, falloff.
increment, enlargement, gain, step-up, raise, rise, boost, uptick, increase.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
Decrease Meaning in Marathi and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Portuguese, Russian, German, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, French, Korean, Japanese, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Persian , Bengali