Decrease Meaning in Malayalam – കുറയുന്നു (kuṟayunnu), കുറയുക
Besides Decrease Malayalam meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Malayalam : കുറയുന്നു (kuṟayunnu), കുറയുക
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
diminishment, loss, drop-off, fall, shrinkage, step-down, drop, depression, fall off, abatement, depletion, dent, reduction, diminution, decline, decrement.
enlargement, boost, gain, uptick, step-up, raise, rise, increase, increment.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
Decrease Meaning in Malayalam and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
Russian, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, English, Portuguese, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Persian , Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali