Decrease Meaning in Korean – 감소 (gamso), 줄이다, 축소되다
Besides Decrease Korean meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Korean : 감소 (gamso), 줄이다, 축소되다
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
decline, decrement, diminishment, loss, drop-off, fall, dent, drop, depression, diminution, shrinkage, fall off, abatement, depletion, reduction, step-down.
enlargement, boost, rise, increase, uptick, increment, gain, raise, step-up.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
Decrease Meaning in Korean and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Sindhi, Persian , Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, German, French, Japanese, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Portuguese, Nepali , Sinhala, Bengali