Decrease Meaning in Hindi – कमी (kamee), घटाव, न्यूनता, घटती
Besides Decrease Hindi meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Hindi : कमी (kamee), घटाव, न्यूनता, घटती
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
depletion, depression, diminishment, diminution, drop, drop-off, fall, falloff, loss, abatement, decline, decrement, dent, reduction, shrinkage, step-down.
increase, increment, raise, rise, boost, enlargement, gain, step-up, uptick..
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
Decrease Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
Sindhi, Persian , Russian, German, English, Portuguese, Nepali , Sinhala, French, Korean, Japanese, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali