Decrease Meaning in German – verringern, abnehmen, verkleinern, senken
Besides Decrease German meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in German : verringern, abnehmen, verkleinern, senken
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
diminution, shrinkage, fall off, diminishment, loss, drop-off, fall, abatement, depletion, reduction, decline, decrement, dent, drop, depression, step-down.
uptick, increment, boost, rise, gain, raise, enlargement, increase, step-up.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
Decrease Meaning in German and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Persian , Russian, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Gujarati, Kannada, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Portuguese, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi