Decrease Meaning in French – diminution, se diminuer, réduire
Besides Decrease French meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in French : diminution, se diminuer, réduire
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
decline, decrement, dent, drop, depression, diminution, shrinkage, fall off, diminishment, loss, drop-off, fall, abatement, depletion, reduction, step-down.
enlargement, increase, uptick, increment, boost, rise, gain, raise, step-up.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
Decrease Meaning in French and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Portuguese, Russian, German, Korean, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Persian , Hindi, Bengali