Decrease Meaning in Bengali – হ্রাস; লাঘব, ক্ষয়, অপচয়
Besides Decrease Bangla meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Bengali : হ্রাস; লাঘব, ক্ষয়, অপচয়
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
abatement, decline, decrement, dent, depletion, depression, diminishment, diminution, drop, drop-off, fall, falloff, loss, reduction, shrinkage, step-down.
boost, enlargement, gain, increase, increment, raise, rise, step-up, uptick..
Decrease in a Sentence :
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
Decrease Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Persian , Russian, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Portuguese, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi.