Decrease Meaning in Arabic – تخفيض (takhfid), نقصان
Besides Decrease Arabic meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Decrease meaning in Arabic : تخفيض (takhfid), نقصان
make or become smaller or fewer in size, amount, intensity, or degree
Decrease Synonyms :
drop, depression, diminution, diminishment, loss, drop-off, fall, shrinkage, fall off, abatement, depletion, dent, reduction, step-down, decline, decrement.
raise, rise, increase, enlargement, boost, increment, gain, uptick, step-up.
Decrease in a Sentence :
- People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
- There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
- There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
- Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
- There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
- This year’s figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
- There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
- There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
- There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
- There has been some decrease in imports.
- There has been a decrease in imports.
- There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
- The birthrate is on the decrease.
Decrease Meaning in Arabic and in Recognized sources
You may also know decrease meaning in –
English, Portuguese, Nepali , Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Sinhala, Sindhi, Persian , Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Russian, German, French, Hindi, Bengali