Verb. Cut definition – meaning in English। Besides Cut definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Cut as a Phrasal Verb or Group Verb
1. Cut down (reduce, কমানো) – Try to cut down your budget.
2. Cut in (to take part suddenly, হঠাৎ অংশগ্রহণ করা) – He cut in the middle of our talk.
3. Cut of (died, মৃত্যু) – He was cut off in the prime of life.
4. Cut out (suitable, উপযুক্ত) – You are cut out for this job.
5. Cut off (dislocate, বিচ্ছিন্ন করা) – The robbers cut off the telephone connection.
6. Cut off (separated, আলাদা) – He lives in a foreign country, cut off from his kith and kin.
7. Cut up (grieved, মর্মাহত হওয়া) – I was cut up by your remark.
8. Cut into (making small pieces, টুকরো টুকরো করে ভাগ করা)- Cut the apple into four pieces.
meaning in English। Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Definition of Cut
Definition of Cut should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Synonyms of Cut should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Antonyms of Cut
Antonyms of Cut should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Cut in a Sentence
- He knows how to use the word ‘Cut ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Cut ’ and also write the definition of it.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Cut ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Cut ’ in short sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Cut ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Cut ’ in sentences?
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Cut ’.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Cut ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Cut ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Cut ‘ is?
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Cut ’ in a sentence.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Cut ’ and other words used in this book, you Cut not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Cut ’ and also of other words used in the article.