Crush Meaning in Malayalam – ക്രഷ് .
Verb, Noun .
Know Crush in Malayalam & other usage.
Crush meaning in Malayalam :
Definition of Crush :
As a Noun : a crowd of people pressed closely together.
As a verb : deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully.
Crush Synonym :
grind, press, stir, spoil, wring, press, trample, break, disintegrate, impair, squeeze, fall, shipwreck, peg out, inhibit, put down, knead, stave, squeeze, pound, suppress, subdue, churn .
bind, fasten, join, mend, secure, solder, unite, weld, attach, hatred, peace, dislike, hate.
Crush Meaning in other languages:
- Russian : раздавить
- Hindi : क्रश
- Italian : schiacciare
- Bengali: পিষা
- German : zerquetschen
- Spanish : aplastar
- Arabic : سحق
- Maori : kuru
- French : écraser
Crush in a Sentence
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the spices.
- I have a crush on you.
- It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.
- You can’t crush twenty people into such a tiny room.
- This machine is made to crush the rock into powder.
- Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
- She had a crush on you, you know.
- She had a huge crush on one of her teachers.9 Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
- It gives me all its power and strength, to use to crush the barbarians and throw them all from the cliffs.
- However, he still felt able to crush his unfortunate room-mate.
- Crush the biscuits finely before adding them to the mixture.
- One recipe calls for a food processor to crush the whole biscuits into tiny breadcrumbs.
- This synthetic dress material does not crush.
- You can’t crush so many people into the classroom.
- Don’t crush this box; there are flowers inside.
- Simply crush aspirin and add the powder to your shampoo if you want to cure your dandruff.
- That’s a kind of human feeling you don’t want to crush out in a man.
- I couldn’t find a way through the crush.
Crush Meaning in Malayalam and in Recognized sources
you may also know: