Crush Meaning in Bengali – পিষা, ভাঙ্গা, সর্বনাশগ্রস্ত হত্তয়া, দমন করা, মথন করা।
Know Crush in Bengali & other usage.
Crush meaning in Bengali :
পিষা, সর্বনাশগ্রস্ত হত্তয়া, দমন করা, ভাঙ্গা, মথন করা।
Definition of Crush :
As a verb : deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully.
As a Noun : a crowd of people pressed closely together.
Crush Synonym :
knead, grind, press, squeeze, pound, break, disintegrate, impair, stave, spoil, wring, press, squeeze, fall, shipwreck, peg out, inhibit, put down, suppress, subdue, churn, stir, trample .
peace, dislike, hate, hatred, attach, bind, fasten, join, mend, secure, solder, unite, weld.
Crush Meaning in other languages:
German : zerquetschen
Arabic : سحق
Spanish : aplastar
French : écraser
Maori : kuru
Russian : раздавить
Hindi : क्रश
Italian : schiacciare
Crush in a Sentence
- Don’t crush this box; there are flowers inside.
- Simply crush aspirin and add the powder to your shampoo if you want to cure your dandruff.
- That’s a kind of human feeling you don’t want to crush out in a man.
- I couldn’t find a way through the crush.
- It gives me all its power and strength, to use to crush the barbarians and throw them all from the cliffs.
- However, he still felt able to crush his unfortunate room-mate.
- Crush the biscuits finely before adding them to the mixture.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the spices.
- Some synthetic materials do not crush easily.
- She had a crush on you, you know.
- She had a huge crush on one of her teachers.9 Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
- I have a crush on you.
- It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.
- You can’t crush twenty people into such a tiny room.
- This machine is made to crush the rock into powder.
- One recipe calls for a food processor to crush the whole biscuits into tiny breadcrumbs.
- This synthetic dress material does not crush.
- You can’t crush so many people into the classroom.
Crush Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
you may also know: