Creativity Meaning & Definition – সৃজনশীলতা. সৃষ্টিশীল; সৃষ্টিসংক্রান্ত; সৃজনী; উদ্ভাবনী; উদ্ভাবক
Besides Creativity Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Creativity English Meaning : সৃজনশীলতা, সৃষ্টিশীল; সৃষ্টিসংক্রান্ত; সৃজনী; উদ্ভাবনী; উদ্ভাবক.
the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness…
Creativity Synonyms :
Inventiveness, imagination, imaginativeness, innovation, innovativeness, originality, individuality, artistry,
uninspired, uninventive, uncreative, destructive, sterile, unimaginative
Creativity in a Sentence :
- There is a disappointing poverty of creativity in their work.
- We’re looking for young people with enterprise and creativity.
- We must harness the skill and creativity of our workforce.
- Creativity and originality are more important than technical skill.
- Too much bureaucracy represses creativity and initiative.
- Art provides a channel for the children’s creativity.
- I regard creativity both as a gift and as a skill.
- People with creativity are seldom found nowdays.
- There is limited scope for creativity in my job.
- His illness had not stunted his creativity.
- A good teacher can encourage artistic creativity.
- They hope the new rules will not stifle creativity.
- She felt her creativity was being strangled.
- She got an unusually low score for creativity..
Creativity Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Creativity in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know