Coordination Meaning in Telugu – సమన్వయ, సమన్వయము
Besides knowing incurred – English to Telugu Meaning, know synonym & antonym, use in a sentence, definitions and other uses of it here.
Coordination meaning in Telugu
- the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.
- the ability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently.
Coordination in a Sentence
- Memory, logical reasoning, and hand-eye coordination were unimpaired.
- Gymnastics is a sport that requires a considerable level of coordination.
- Take advantage of friends and family to help you with the coordination process.
- Such efforts need coordination to ensure that local effort and dedication is directed to best effect.
- Provide effective coordination of administrative staff in offices across the country.
- We must make a real effort to ensure greater coordination between the different groups.
- Communications difficulties contributed greatly to a complete lack of coordination of efforts.
- In policy management, coordination between different interests is vital.
- I’d like to talk to the coordinator of this project.
- It has improved coordination, secured better value for money and encouraged programmes which tackle problems on a number of fronts.
- Kungfu has three essential elements: speed, coordination and inner strength.
- His staff designed the show themselves, in coordination with the Vatican.