A. Cool meaning in English – in English Cool – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Synonyms of Cool.
Cool Meaning & Definition
So, Cool Meaning & Definition – in English
Cool in a Sentence
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Cool ’ in short sentences.
- Do you know how to use ‘Cool ’ in sentences?
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Cool ’.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Cool ’ in a sentence.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Cool ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Cool ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Cool ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Cool ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Cool ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Cool ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Cool ’ and other words used in this book, you Cool not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Cool ’ and also write the definition of it.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Cool ‘ is?
So, Cool Meaning & Definition.