Contact Meaning in Nepali – सम्पर्क, सम्पर्क राख्नु, स्पर्श . Verb/Noun. Besides Contact – English to Nepali, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of contact
- Communicate with (someone), typically in order to give or receive information.
- the state of physical touching.
palpate, approach, revise, impinge, check out, relate, handle, reach, connect, consult, go over, review, communicate.
Contact meaning in Nepali
सम्पर्क, सम्पर्क राख्नु, स्पर्श
Contact in a Sentence
- This soap is quite strong. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- She lost contact with her father after he and her mother split up.
- Jack contacts the other hunters over the radio.
- I don’t have much contact with my uncle.
- When you contact these two wires, the machine will start at once.
- You can contact us by email or fax.
- The President and the Prime Minister have been in regular contact since the problems began.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms after withdrawal of the treatment then contact your doctor.
- Better that we have some contact and hopefully quell any investigation.
- They’re attempting to contact her.
- I won’t contact you directly.
- Please write down your contact address here.
- After a few months’ contact the monkeys become very tame.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
- Before the election, the candidate went door to door trying to contact each and every voter.
- I plan to contact Tom by phone tomorrow and ask him to help us.
- You’ve been in contact with him?