Contact Meaning in English – যোগাযোগ, নাগাল, সংস্পর্শ, সংযোগ, ছোঁয়াচ, স্পর্শ, নির্বন্ধ, যোগ, ছুঁত, লাগ, ঘেঁষ, নাগাল ধরা, ছুঁয়া, সংযোগ স্থাপন করা, যোগাযোগ থাকা
Besides Contact – English to English; you will also know other uses of it.
Contact Meaning & Definition
যোগাযোগ, নাগাল, সংস্পর্শ, সংযোগ, ছোঁয়াচ, স্পর্শ, নির্বন্ধ, যোগ, ছুঁত, লাগ, ঘেঁষ, নাগাল ধরা, ছুঁয়া, সংযোগ স্থাপন করা, যোগাযোগ থাকা
- Communicate with (someone), typically in order to give or receive information.
- the state of physical touching.
Contact Synonyms :
connect, reach, consult, review, revise, go over, communicate, approach, relate, check out, impinge, handle, palpate.
Contact in a Sentence :
- When you contact these two wires, the machine will start at once.
- Please write down your contact address here.
- After a few months’ contact the monkeys become very tame.
- They’re attempting to contact her.
- This soap is quite strong. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms after withdrawal of the treatment then contact your doctor.
- Jack contacts the other hunters over the radio.
- Before the election, the candidate went door to door trying to contact each and every voter.
- Better that we have some contact and hopefully quell any investigation.
- I plan to contact Tom by phone tomorrow and ask him to help us.
- I won’t contact you directly.
- I don’t have much contact with my uncle.
- The President and the Prime Minister have been in regular contact since the problems began.
- She lost contact with her father after he and her mother split up.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
- You’ve been in contact with him?
- You can contact us by email or fax.
Contact Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Contact in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia