Confronted Meaning & Definition – সম্মুখীন হত্তয়া, সম্মুখে চালিত করা, মুখোমুখি আনা.
Besides Confronted Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Confronted Meaning & Definition
সম্মুখীন হত্তয়া, সম্মুখে চালিত করা, মুখোমুখি আনা.
come face to face with (someone) with hostile or argumentative intent…
Confronted Synonyms :
Challenge, square up to, oppose, resist, defy, beard, tackle, attack, assault, approach, face up to, face, meet, come face to face with, stand up to, brave, detain, accost, waylay
avoided, eschewed, shunned eluded, escaped, evaded, shook
Confronted in a Sentence :
- Once again, I chose to confront the issue head-on.
- We are learning how to confront death.
- Trends in the national economy confront firms with pressures they cannot easily resist.
- The difficulties that confront us seem insuperable.
- It’s an issue we’ll have to confront at some point, no matter how unpleasant it is.
- We are learning how to confront death instead of avoiding its reality.
- I could not bring myself to confront him about it.
- We should confront theory with practice.
- She had decided to confront Kathryn with what she had learnt.
- Some people need to confront a traumatic past; others find it better to leave it alone.
- She decided to confront her boss about the situation with direct questioning.
- He is willing to confront problems directly.
- A soldier has to confront danger.
- She didn’t want to confront the inescapable fact that she would have to sell the house.
- It’s time to confront him with our suspicions.
- Counsellors encourage victims of crime to confront their emotions.
- He swung round to confront his accusers.
- We must confront the future with optimism.
- We try to help people confront their problems .
Confronted Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Confronted in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia.