Compose Meaning in Persian – ساختن, سرودن
Besides knowing compose – English to Persian Meaning , you will also know definition, Synonyms, Antonyms, use in a sentence and other uses of it.
Compose meaning in Persian
- write or create (a work of art, especially music or poetry).
- (of elements) constitute or make up (a whole, or a specified part of it).
Compose Synonyms :
frame, constitute, texture, construct, integrate, assemble, build up, compile, synthesize, compound, comprise, make up, merge, mix, form, fabricate.
Compose in a Sentence :
- Nearing the door, she stopped to compose herself, breathing deeply, and collecting her thoughts.
- He started at once to compose a reply to Anna.
- Jessi did her best to compose herself as she returned to the food court.
- I tried to compose my features into a combination of nonchalance and justification.
- She began to compose a letter in her head, then rejected the idea.
- I needed a quiet place to compose my thoughts.
- I tried to compose my features into a smile.
- Cale also uses electronic keyboards to compose.
- Jack once said that in order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of.
- The trainee is expected to compose a letter and a memo from short notes provided.
- Most software programs allow you to compose emails offline.
- I sat in silence, trying to compose myself mentally and emotionally for what was sure to be an unnerving event.