Compose Meaning in Arabic – مؤلف موسيقى, تشكل
Besides Compose – English to Arabic, know the definition, synonyms, antonym, use in a sentence and other uses of it.
Compose meaning in Arabic
مؤلف موسيقى, تشكل
- write or create (a work of art, especially music or poetry).
- (of elements) constitute or make up (a whole, or a specified part of it).
construct, comprise, merge, frame, compile, form, integrate, make up, mix, texture, fabricate, compound, assemble, build up, constitute, synthesize.
Compose in a Sentence
- I needed a quiet place to compose my thoughts.
- Most software programs allow you to compose emails offline.
- He started at once to compose a reply to Anna.
- I tried to compose my features into a smile.
- Nearing the door, she stopped to compose herself, breathing deeply, and collecting her thoughts.
- I tried to compose my features into a combination of nonchalance and justification.
- Cale also uses electronic keyboards to compose.
- She began to compose a letter in her head, then rejected the idea.
- Jessi did her best to compose herself as she returned to the food court.
- The trainee is expected to compose a letter and a memo from short notes provided.
- I sat in silence, trying to compose myself mentally and emotionally for what was sure to be an unnerving event.
- Jack once said that in order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of.