Coalition Meaning in Hindi – गठबंधन, संघ, गुटबंदी, सम्मिलन, संयुक्त सरकार, मिला-जुला
Besides Coalition meaning in Hindi you will also know other uses of it.
Coalition meaning in Hindi : गठबंधन, संघ, गुटबंदी, सम्मिलन, संयुक्त सरकार, मिला-जुला
a temporary alliance for combined action, especially of political parties forming a government
Coalition Synonyms :
affiliation, bloc, caucus, federation, league, association, confederacy, confederation, consortium, syndicate, Alliance, union, partnership, combine, entente, alignment
divorce, enmity, hostility, schism, antagonism, discord, disunion, secession, separation, war.
Coalition in a Sentence :
- A coalition government was formed after inconclusive elections.
- The conservative coalition could delay further reforms or block them altogether.
- A coalition government will now be established.
- The coalition bulldozed the resolution through the plenary session.
- The two parties governed in coalition for four years..
- Government by coalition has its own peculiar set of problems.
- The centre-right parties have formed a coalition.
- A serious split in the ruling coalition appeared soon after the election.
- It’s the coalition forces who are to blame for the continuation of the war.
- The two parties have united to form a coalition.
- The several parties formed a coalition.
- When the coalition was formed the Liberals were left out in the cold .
- On May 23 a coalition government took office.
- They formed a coalition with the Greens.
- A coalition government was formed following an inconclusive general election.
- Since June the country has had a coalition government.
- He was working in coalition with other Unionist leaders.
- On September 27 a new coalition administration was formed.
Coalition Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
You may also know: