Adjective. Careless meaning in English – অসতর্ক, অসাবধান, উদাসীন, যত্নহীন। Careless – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Indifferent, cold, nonchalant, Uninterested, Extinct, Late, Unborn, Lifeless, Deceased, Dead, Unreal, Immaterial, Intangible, Without, Ruined, Spoiled, Destroyed, Abortive, Unsuccessful, futile, Vain, Elided, AnnihiCarelessd, absorbed, Missing, Vanished, Absorbed, Disappeared, Abolished, obsolete, Defunct, Rotten, Delayed, false, elusive, shadowy, untouchable, profane.
Careless Meaning & Definition
So, Careless Meaning & Definition – অসতর্ক, অসাবধান, উদাসীন, যত্নহীন, অমনোযোগী, অগোছালো।
Careless in a Sentence
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Careless’ and also write the definition of it.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Careless’ and also of other words used in the article.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Careless’ in short sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Careless’ in a sentence.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Careless’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Careless’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Careless’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Careless‘ is?
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Careless’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Careless’.
- Do you know how to use ‘Careless’ in sentences?
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Careless’ and other words used in this book, you Careless not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Careless’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
So, Careless Meaning & Definition.