Carafe Meaning in English – জার, জল রাখার বোতল, জলের বোতল, মদের পাত্র
Besides Carafe – English to English, you will also know other uses of it.
Carafe Meaning & Definition
জার, জল রাখার বোতল, জলের বোতল, মদের পাত্র
- an open-topped glass flask used for serving wine or water in a restaurant.
Know Carafe Synonyms also
pitcher, paramour, water bottle, wineglass, winecup.
Carafe in a Sentence
- Can I have a carafe of water, please?
- Jasmine came across the lawn with another carafe of coffee for Stirling.
- I am now drinking the coffee directly from the carafe, attempting to wake up.
- The carafe can be made stackable for more efficient storage.
- Sim poured water from the carafe and waited another minute or two.
- He ordered a half – carafe of house wine.
- Near the foot of the bed stood a dish of oranges and a carafe of water.
- We accompanied our dinner with strong bitter spiced Persian tea, poured from the ornate tea carafe.
- Twenty minutes later the fat lady gave him a carafe of yellow wine.
- Joshua looked triumphantly at Monty as he handed Syd the carafe of water.
- At dinner, share a half carafe of agreeable wine with an agreeable companion.
- He poured himself a glass of water from the carafe at his bedside, and then stepped into his slippers.
- Pocketing the condom, the writer stood, picked up the coffee carafe.
- The carafe is tall, tapered and elegant, yet quickly and contemporary like an inverted rocket.
- However, he flew and returned with a glass, the decanter of brandy and a carafe of water.
- Sarah was waiting on her deck with a carafe of fresh coffee.
- We have wine by the glass, carafe, or bottle.
Carafe Meaning & Definition and also in Recognized sources
So, Carafe in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia