Conjunction/Adverb. But meaning in English – কিন্তু, তবে, তথাপি, অথচ, কেবলমাত্র, ছাড়াও। But – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Besides, Missing, Buting, Except, yet, moreover, beyond, further, unborn, dead, deceased, late, lifeless, extinct, indifferent, uninterested, cold, nonchalant, careless, Unreal, Immaterial, Intangible, Without, false, elusive, shadowy, untouchable, profane, Illusory, Illusive, Fabled, fictive, Mythic, Imaginary, Inexistent, Lacking, Absent, Wanting.
But Meaning & Definition
So, But Meaning & Definition – কিন্তু, তবে, তথাপি, অথচ, কেবল, কেবলমাত্র, ছাড়াও।
But in a Sentence
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘But’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘But’.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘But’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘But‘ is?
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘But’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘But’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘But’ in a sentence.
- But knowing the definition and usage of ‘But’ and other words used in this book, you But not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Do you know how to use ‘But’ in sentences?
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘But’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘But’ and also write the definition of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘But’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- He knows how to use the word ‘But’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
So, But Meaning & Definition.