Verb. Break definition – বিরত, ভাঙ্গা, ভঙ্গ করা। Besides Break definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Break as a Phrasal Verb or Group Verb
1. Break away (get away, ভেঙ্গে বের হয়ে আসা) – The thief broke away from the prison.
2. Break in, on (interrupt, বাধা দেওয়া) – Any one should not break in (on) our conversation.
3. Break off (stop suddenly, হঠাৎ থেমে যাওয়া) – The teacher broke off in the middle of his speech.
4. Break through (get through by force, জোর করে সরিয়ে দেওয়া) – The police broke through the enemy’s line.
5. Break with (quarrel, ঝগড়া করা) – He has broken with his friend.
6. Break down (decline, ভেঙ্গে পড়া) – Your health broke down for hard work.
7. Break into (enter by force, ভেঙ্গে প্রবেশ করা)- The thief broke into the house at midnight.
8. Break out (spread suddenly, হঠাৎ ছড়িয়ে পড়া) – Diarrhoea broke out in the village.
9. Break up (close, বন্ধ হওয়া) – Our college breaks up at 4.p.m.
10. Break forth (burst out suddenly, হঠাৎ বেরিয়ে আসা) – The tiger broke forth from the bush.
বিরত, ভাঙ্গা, ভঙ্গ করা। Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Definition of Break
Definition of Break should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Synonyms of Break should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Antonyms of Break
Antonyms of Break should be included here. Please be patient. We are updating our online dictionary only for you.
Break in a Sentence
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Break ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Break ‘ is?
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Break ’ in a sentence.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Break ’.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Break ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Break ’ and other words used in this book, you Break not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Break ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Break ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Break ’ and also write the definition of it.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Break ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Break ’ in short sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Break ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Break ’ in sentences?