Board Meaning & Definition – প্রশস্ত, স্পষ্ট, অবাধ, বৃহৎ, স্পষ্টটবাাদী
Besides Board – English to English; you will also know other uses of it.
Board Meaning & Definition
প্রশস্ত, স্পষ্ট, অবাধ, বৃহৎ, স্পষ্টটবাাদী
- a long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes.
- a thin, flat piece of wood or other stiff material used for various purposes..
Board Synonyms :
administration, go up, mount, boss, pedantry, foreman, unit, plank, shutter, ministry, division, management, section, part, department, climb, apply, present.
Board in a Sentence :
- He retrieved the keys from the board and tossed them to her.
- The board has received a number of complaints about the new policy.
- We’ll have to take the boards up to check the wiring.
- No one was on board the ship.
- His feet thumped loudly on the bare boards.
- It was played on a board with squares using black and white pieces, with moves made according to dice rolls.
- His play is on the boards on Broadway.
- Is anyone on board?
- The rooms in the hotel are all floored with boards.
- The board of chief investors expected Handel to retire when his contract ended, but Handel immediately looked for another theatre.
- We shall have to bridge over the stream with these boards of wood.
- I have a special board on which I play these games.
- They knocked together two rough mailboxes with wooden boards.
- A new board is needed for the worn ladder that leads up to the treehouse.
- She usually boards students during the college term.
Board Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Board in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia