Auspicious Meaning in Urdu – اچھ .ا .
Know Auspicious in Urdu & other usage.
Auspicious meaning in Urdu :
اچھ .ا .
- characterized by success; prosperous.
- giving or being a sign of future success. .
- conducive to success; favourable.
fair, prejudiced, propitious, superior, best, favorable, friendly, fortunate, excellent, good.
inauspicious, dark, depressing, unpromising, unsuitable, ominous, unfortunate, desperate, discouraging, disheartening, gloomy, hopeless, inauspicious, inopportune, dismal, downbeat, dreary, pessimistic, unhappy, unlucky.
Auspicious in a Sentence:
- It was an auspicious beginning to her career as an author.
- It was not an auspicious beginning.
- It was not an auspicious start to my career.
- It is especially auspicious to visit all eight in one pilgrimage.
- They are shunned in any auspicious rites, especially marriage.
- The cars were not selling well, not a particularly auspicious start for a special edition.
- Last night’s programme did not have an auspicious start.
- No party could have hoped for a more auspicious start to an election campaign.
- As Janice looked up at the darkening clouds, she realized today was not going to be auspicious for a picnic.
- Usually, auspicious times for Hindu weddings are ascertained by Brahmin priests who are paid to consult the stars.
- Since his father was a state judge, Henry was born with an auspicious legal career ahead of him.
- He said it was an auspicious beginning.
- It was not, in all honesty, an auspicious debut.
- After his boss praised him for his work on the big project, Sam felt it was an auspicious time to ask for a promotion.
- The beginnings with him were not auspicious, though.
- When the president took his oath without missing a word, everyone noted the event as an auspicious occasion.
- It was scarcely an auspicious beginning.
- The rising of the new moon was an auspicious occasion.
- Once inside the auspicious building, an eerie, closed-shop sense of something-not-quite-right hits us.
- For example, the use of the color red is considered auspicious in China.
- The portents are not what one would call auspicious.
- The baseball season got off to an auspicious start with two good wins for the Tokyo Giants.
- It had not been an auspicious start to the year.
Auspicious Meaning in Urdu and in Recognized sources
You may also know: