Atrocities Meaning in Malayalam – അതിക്രമങ്ങൾ
Besides atrocities – English to Malayalam, know the definition, synonyms, antonym, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Atrocities Meaning in Malayalam
- a highly unpleasant or distasteful object.
- an extremely cruel act, or the committing of such acts
- an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury.
Atrocities in a Sentence
- Public indignation was aroused by what were known as the “Bulgarian atrocities,” and Gladstone flung himself into the agitation against Turkey with characteristic zeal.
- The use of force was not proposed, and even the threat of sanctions was delayed until after the consummation of the atrocities.
- A tragedian, Rubens loved to depict battles, atrocities, martyrdoms and slaughters.
- His forceful spirit was equally conspicuous in his opposition to the Church Discipline Act of 1874, and in his denunciation of the Bulgarian atrocities of 1876.
- The late atrocities had made confidence or goodwill between parties impossible.
- In consequence of the activity of the British cruisers the traders made great efforts to carry as many slaves as possible in every voyage, and practised atrocities to get rid of the slaves when capture was imminent.
- It is unnecessary to recapitulate the unheardof atrocities by which the consent of the sejm to this act of brigandage was at last extorted (Aug.
- In the autumn of the same year Kuttenberg was the scene of horrible atrocities.
- Either way, all Irish people spoken to yesterday were affected in some way by the atrocities.
- Filangieri marched forward taking town after town, and committing many atrocities.
- The Butlers returned to their allegiance, but continued to oppose Carew, and great atrocities were committed on both sides.
- Emails reporting massacres and other atrocities were based on noises overheard, a cautious glance from the window, and third-hand reports.
- He then advanced southwards, besieged and took Catania, where his troops committed many atrocities, and by May 1849 he had conquered the whole of Sicily, though not without much bloodshed.
- Both the Malayalam and the royalists committed atrocities, and many conspirators in Naples were tried by the Malayalam state courts and shot.
- We diminish ourselves if we allow the atrocities committed by others to turn us into inhuman people capable of similar evil.
- A shower helped, but even the monotonous beat of hot water couldn’t drive out the visions of atrocities in his head.
- It was a slow slaughter, peppered with massacres and atrocities from which whole generations are still recovering.
- Mecca, Medina and Yemen also were mastered by the Alids, who committed all kinds of atrocitiesand sacrilege.
- He took a prominent part in the agitation which followed “the Bulgarian atrocities“; his speeches were intemperate, and he was accused of uttering the words “Perish India!”
- Even the publicity for the exhibition plays up a ghoulish fascination with medieval atrocities.