Assume – English to English Meaning – অনুমান, গ্রহণ করা, দখল করা, দায়িত্বগ্রহণ করা, ভান করা, নেত্তয়া, ধারণ করা, মানিয়া লত্তয়া, অন্তর্ভুক্ত করা।
Besides Assume Meaning & Definition , you will also know Synonyms, definition, Antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Assume – English to English Meaning
অনুমান, গ্রহণ করা, দখল করা, দায়িত্বগ্রহণ করা, ভান করা, নেত্তয়া, ধারণ করা, মানিয়া লত্তয়া, অন্তর্ভুক্ত করা
- suppose to be the case, without proof.
- take or begin to have (power or responsibility)..
Assume Synonyms :
conclude, accept, shoulder, bear, undertake, take it, take for, granted, take as read, Presume, suppose, conjecture, surmise, take it as given, presuppose, take on, take up.
Assume in a Sentence :
- We assume that competent doctors emerge at the end of an obstacle course of traditional examinations based on facts.
- I believe you should never assume someone is safe.
- It is illogical to assume you can do the work of three people.
- We can’t assume anything in this case.
- Did you just assume it came from Shakespeare, or something?
- You should not assume anything about anyone.
- You cannot assume that a speaker of English is ipso facto qualified to teach English.
- She wouldn’t assume anything.
- When taking health supplements one would assume that some kind of health benefit exists.
- It seems reasonable to assume they’ve been tested.
- We simply assume that the way we see things is the way they really are or the way they should be.
- We must assume him to be innocent until he is proved guilty.
- I shall assume that she has the normal child’s capacity of assimilation and imitation.
- We assume someone may not want to talk to us, or someone wants something from us, in actuality, it’s really a form of rejecting ourselves.
- Never assume anything – avoid the monkey mentality.
- Putting two and two together, I assume that this was the car he used.
- We were wrong to assume that she’d agree.
- I assume one day it hatches.
Assume – English to English Meaning and in Recognized sources
Assume in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia