Assign Meaning & Definition – বরাদ্দ , দায়িত্ব অর্পণ করা, হস্তান্তর করিয়া দেত্তয়া
Besides Assign Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Assign English Meaning : বরাদ্দ, দায়িত্ব অর্পণ করা, হস্তান্তর করিয়া দেত্তয়া
allocate (a job or duty)..
Assign Synonyms :
Allocate, allot, give, set, charge with , entrust with,
withhold, withdraw, resume, retain, refuse, disconnect, dissociate
Assign in a Sentence :
- It is possible to assign an exact date to this building.
- Later in the year, she’ll assign them research papers.
- Shall we assign Thursdays for our weekly meetings?
- Can we assign jealousy as the motive for the crime?
- Under Mr. Harel’s system, each business must assign a value to each job.
- The selling broker is then required to assign a portion of the commission to the buyer broker.
- You are obliged to assign to me your firm by the contract.
- Economists assign value to resources based on their relative value in the production process, Preston says.
- So, why not have the princess assign Simpleton his tasks?
- When I taught, I would assign a topic to children which they would write about.
- When teachers assign homework, students usually feel an obligation to do it.
- Assign the letters of the alphabet their numerical values — A equals 1, B equals 2, etc.
- It is impossible to assign an exact date to this building.
- Assign a different colour to each different type of information..
Assign Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Assign in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know