Appear Meaning & Definition – প্রদর্শিত, আবির্ভূত হওয়া, প্রতীয়মান হওয়া
Besides Appear – English to English; you will also know other uses of it.
Appear Meaning & Definition
প্রদর্শিত, আবির্ভূত হওয়া, প্রতীয়মান হওয়া
- come into sight; become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause.
- seem; give the impression of being.
Appear Synonyms :
arise, crop up, occur, develop, pop up, bob up, be revealed, Materialize, take shape, become apparent, become evident, surface, come to light, be seen, emerge, manifest itself, seem, look.
Appear in a Sentence :
- In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.
- Norman’s brain was reeling, but he did his best to appear calm.
- Some foreign governments appear happy to gloss over continued human rights abuses.
- Hannah did her best to appear calm despite her nervousness.
- She didn’t appear to recognize me.
- An excerpt from her new thriller will appear in this weekend’s magazine.
- But residents say only two people appear to have been sent letters about
Then the sun will appear in all his radiance and fill the world with light.
- the new mast which is designed to look like a telegraph pole.
- Other directors appear happy that Lord Hollick has been squeezed out.
- We appear to be out of danger.
- She will appear in court tomorrow.
- To an outsider it may appear to be a glamorous job.
- He will appear in the role of mediator.
- He was ordered to appear the following day, but absconded.
- The pyramids began to appear in Egypt around 2700 B.C.
- We knew you’d appear eventually.
Appear Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Appear in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia