Amplified Meaning in Thai – ขยาย, อรรถาธิบาย, ขยายความ . Adjective. Besides Amplified – English to Thai, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Amplified
increase the volume of (sound), especially using an amplifier.
Amplified meaning in Thai
ขยาย, อรรถาธิบาย, ขยายความ
swell, augment, escalate, step up, magnify, supplement, add to, increase, raise, intensify, Boost, Louden, turn up, make louder, heighten.
Know Antonyms of amplify also
Amplified in a Sentence
- It should explicitly amplify policies which have been agreed as part of the business plan.
- A manufacturer can amplify the demand of a product by advertising widely.
- I planned to amplify this change of mood by having different colour schemes.
- We must amplify our effort by working a lot harder.
- This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
- In science or engineering we use instruments to amplify our senses.
- A funeral can amplify the feelings of regret and loss for the relatives.
- You may need to amplify this point.
- Would you care to amplify that remark?
- She refused to amplify further.
- We must ask you to amplify your statement.
- The light structures and free soundboard amplify the resonances in a very satisfactory way.