Amplified Meaning in Russian – Усиленный, расширенный
Besides Amplified English to Russian you will also know other uses of it.
Amplified meaning in Russian : Усиленный, расширенный
increase the volume of (sound), especially using an amplifier.
Amplified Synonyms :
Boost, Louden, add to, step up, increase, heighten, make louder, intensify, supplement, magnify, turn up, swell, raise, augment, escalate.
Amplified in a Sentence :
- A funeral can amplify the feelings of regret and loss for the relatives.
- In science or engineering we use instruments to amplify our senses..
- We must ask you to amplify your statement.
- The light structures and free soundboard amplify the resonances in a very satisfactory way.
- We must amplify our effort by working a lot harder.
- You may need to amplify this point.
- A manufacturer can amplify the demand of a product by advertising widely.
- She refused to amplify further.
- It should explicitly amplify policies which have been agreed as part of the business plan
- This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
- Would you care to amplify that remark?
- I planned to amplify this change of mood by having different colour schemes.