Amplified Meaning in Portuguese – amplificada, amplificado
Besides amplified – English to Portuguese , know the definition, synonyms, antonym, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Amplified meaning in Portuguese
increase the volume of (sound), especially using an amplifier.
intensify, supplement, turn up, add to, step up, increase, make louder, Boost, Louden, swell, raise, augment, escalate, heighten, magnify.
Amplified in a Sentence
- I planned to amplify this change of mood by having different colour schemes.
- In science or engineering we use instruments to amplify our senses..
- We must ask you to amplify your statement.
- The light structures and free soundboard amplify the resonances in a very satisfactory way.
- It should explicitly amplify policies which have been agreed as part of the business plan.
- A funeral can amplify the feelings of regret and loss for the relatives.
- You may need to amplify this point.
- A manufacturer can amplify the demand of a product by advertising widely.
- She refused to amplify further.
- This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
- We must amplify our effort by working a lot harder.
- Would you care to amplify that remark?